sXe Republican Hippie

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Randomness of the night. [My night with Maria]

Yeah. So tonight was pretty fun. I spent some time talking to Maria [childern's pastor at my church]. We stood in Blockbuster for about 20 minutes and talked about the meaning and purpose of life and that people can be very interesting. Then we went to Arby's and got mottzeralla sticks and a turnover and talked some more. I found out some interesting things about her.

She suggested an Alfred Hitchcock movie, but I forgot what it was. I'll have to ask her.
And she has a collection of MST3K. ^_^
She's kinda happier than most people I would hang out with.
And some other interesting facts.

Well, I feel like crap so I'm gunna go to bed in a few.

...


Yeah. I can't think of a good name.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home