sXe Republican Hippie

Monday, September 25, 2006

In the beginning, I created a blog and a persona...

Oi. First post. Time to introduce myself I guess. I'm Helena. Never been one for blogs much, I believe them to be too reveiling of personal feelings and a bad way to keep secrets. But I decided upon the idea to start one just for the heck of it.

Ok, so some of you who read this my know my good friend and fellow bank of the useful and useless knowledge, 'Herr' Aaron Siver. Occasionally ideas will be sparked by him and he will be mentioned probably frequently. He is the one whom directed me towards the idea of having one of these things.

For the name. It started as a joke [as all good things do] and is blossoming. A few days ago [from the posting date on this] I decided to dress in my occasional hippie attire. My friend, Chelsea [I would consider her one of my few good friends that are close to my age], after dancing on the hall of school said I should be doing hippie things, like smoking things, playing accustic gutiar, and protesting the war, which I proceded to answer, respectively, I've never and won't smoke anything, I can't play an instrument and the war is justified. She said I would make a bad hippie. But I did have the look down.


I have what some would call Mad Skills [or at least I would]. Some are learned and honed, some are gifts. Those are precious to me no mater how trivial. I may elaborate more in the future. But I wish to make a very importaint phone call to a loved one.

For the first and definatly not the last,
The Impact Of Reason

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home